Friday

Train Your Subconscious...

                                                           ''Train your subconscious.
                                                       .....................................................
Let me tell you a story.
In high school.

My friends and I played football into evening.

On our way home, we were pressed.

So we urinated in some broken cemented part of the street.

As we turned to leave.

One of us pointed out loud.

He saw the cross symbol crested in the fading cement.

It was a BURIAL SPACE.

WE GOT SCARED.

One of us said a FABLE, WHICH WE BELIEVED.

That dead folks get mad when people urinate on their space.

It wasn't funny.

I went home with a PICTURE OF AN ANGRY DEAD MAN FIXED TO MY BRAIN.

And so in my dreams.

I saw this fellow dresses in WHITE, like I had seen in many NOLLYWOOD MOVIES.

This dude chased and BEAT A HECK OUT OF ME.

I woke up petrified, I told my dad of my experience.

Being a MATURED PERSON.

HE PLAYED ON MY SUBCONSCIOUS.

He said He had met that EXACT DEAD FELLOW BEFORE.

He said specifically that tonight, I will see him again, in my dreams.

But this time I SHOULD BE VERY MAD AND ANGRY AND MAKE SURE I BEAT HIS ASS.

HE WAS VERY SURE I WOULD BEAT HIS ASS.

And that night.

Same dream happened.

This time, this dead kept chasing me.

Then I got to a point, I remembered my dads words.

In the dream, I turned and challenged that stuff.

Then GOT MAD.

THEN BEAT A HECK OUT OF HIM.

THEN WOKE UP SMILING.

now that I m grown.

I figured my dad had met him truly.

He was not a dead man.

He WAS MY IMAGINATION HUNTING ME.

CHALLENGE YOUR IMAGINATIONS TODAY.

DESTROY ALL CONTRARY TO GOD IN YOUR MIND.''

-Pastor Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and they do not reflect or represent the views of The RichKing.

If you have a complaint or a story, please contact brorichking.blogspot.com Via

brorichking@gmail.com