Tuesday

Take that step now!

 You: I'm broke.
 Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I'm always at work
Me: Join Helping Hands International

You: I never see my kids.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I hate my job.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I have no retirement savings.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I need to get paid while I sleep
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I need more friends.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I want financial freedom.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I want to lead a team and inspire.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I want to change lives, helping others, help charities.
Me: Join Helping Hands International


You: I don't have money to join Helping Hands International
Me: Then what you're doing isn't working... Join Helping Hands International. 


Yes, it is not working because you are supposed to work for money until money works for you. If you can’t spare any, it means you will work for money until you die. 

Think about it…

Are your excuses bigger than your dreams?

Are you going to let them pass you by because you couldn’t part with N6,600?

Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could have changed your life 😭

Somewhere someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer, don’t break the chain…

If you have the information that can make someone happy, share it.

I have done my part,  get in touch for more info on Helping Hands International 

2348032024352

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and they do not reflect or represent the views of The RichKing.

If you have a complaint or a story, please contact brorichking.blogspot.com Via

brorichking@gmail.com