Tuesday

GREATNESS BY WORDS!





                                                      Hello Everyone, 

I declare unto you a key! 

Earlier on today, while I was fellowshipping with the Lord and talking with Him, I asked Him, ''Lord, how shall this greatness be this year''? He answered and said: ''My boy, it's by words''! 



I kept on listening, and He continued: ''Did you ever read in Genesis 2, that I brought out all the animals I had made for Adam to name them''? I retorted, ''Yes Dad''. He said: ''Whatever name Adam called them, that was what they became! That is the way I am: I am always talking. 

...I call my works by name. In the same way, call whatever you want a name, and that is what it will become! Use your words effectively''.
 






Go forth today and win.

Bro Richking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and they do not reflect or represent the views of The RichKing.

If you have a complaint or a story, please contact brorichking.blogspot.com Via

brorichking@gmail.com